Postpartum and Newborn Care Doula
I am passionate about helping families adjust and thrive with a new baby. I have a Bachelor's degree in Child and Family Studies from Syracuse University and I have spent the last decade working with newborns and new families. I understand (all too well) the exhaustion that can so easily overwhelm and I aim to help ease the transition and get you some much needed rest and reassurance.
If you would like to read what others have to say about me, please use the contact form so that I can supply the password for the protected references page on this site.
Education, Certifications & Trainings
- Certified Lactation Counselor (CLC) Healthy Children, Los Angeles 2015
- BS in Child and Family Studies Syracuse University
- Lactation Management Certification
- Certified Child Passenger Safety Technician (CPST)
- Adult and Pediatric AED/CPR
- Birth Doula Training (DONA)